21 Crazy Things People Have Actually Witnessed At Disney

16:37 0 Comments A+ a-


7. This unexpected meal.

“We were on the Ferris Wheel at California Adventure and my whole family saw a duck eating another duck… Cannibalism at the ‘Happiest Place on Earth.’”
maddieh436132106

8. The most neglectful parents of the year.

I once saw parents tie their leashed child to a pole so they could ride Splash Mountain. They were greeted with security when they came back to retrieve the poor kid.”
micaelas4944e122c

9. This early bloomer.

“I went to Disney with my brother and sister-in-law and their two kids. We spent hours waiting in line to meet Queen Elsa at my niece’s demand. My nephew wasn’t feeling it. When we were just two people away from getting to the front of the line he started bawling. Elsa bent over and asked him what was wrong. He stopped crying for a second and said, ‘You have nice boobies’ while putting a hand on her breast. We were all mortified but couldn’t help but laugh our asses off.”
ead5555 Continue Reading