21 Crazy Things People Have Actually Witnessed At Disney

16:33 0 Comments A+ a-


16. This incident.

“While riding Everest in Animal Kingdom, I saw an object fly past my head during the drop. When the ride stopped, a man four rows ahead of my raised his hand and informed the Cast Member that his prosthetic leg had somehow fallen off during the ride. They had to E-Stop the ride and go find it.”

17. This moo-vement.

“We were on Main Street and it got really crowded. Suddenly, someone started mooing like a cow. Not long after, a lot of people were mooing like we were a bunch of cattle. Honestly, it was the best part of my day.”

18. This accidental flashing.

“My cousin and I had painted some t-shirts with the Colorado flag inside a Mickey Mouse head shape before we went to Disney. While we were there it started raining so we bought sweatshirts, took off our wet Colorado t-shirts, and then headed to Space Mountain. As we were waiting in line, there was a man across from us wearing a Colorado t-shirt and was with his wife and kids. My cousin then yelled, “Hey, we’re from Colorado too!!’ and then lifted her sweatshirt to show him our Colorado shirts…but forgot we had taken them off. Needless to say, we did not ride Space Mountain. I’ve never seen my cousin run that fast.”
daniellad45a95fa5d Continue Reading